Peace On Whom His Favor Rests
As our church continue teaching through the Advent themes, our small group ministry has been studying each theme. Here’s this week’s advent addition, centred on Peace.
To view our first week Advent study on Hope, click HERE.
1. When you hear the word “peace”, what images come to mind?
3. Considering that the Hebrew word for peace (Shalom) includes a sense of completeness, wholeness and perfection; how does that change or add to your view of peace?
4. Since accepting Jesus as the promised Messiah and placing your trust in Him, how have you felt God’s favor resting on you?
5. In your opinion, what was going through the minds of the disciples on that night of Jesus betrayal and their first communion?
6. In your life, can you pin-point a time when life was so chaotic, that prayer was the only option? How did God provide transcending peace?
This past year, how has God provided transcending peace in your life?