I want to communicate effectively.
“How do I approach people I don’t know? What questions should I ask when connecting with others? How do I find the balance between networking and friendship?” Connecting with the world around us can be a difficult and daunting task at times.
I haven’t fully attained all the answers to these questions, but I’ve come a long way. I’ve learned that communicating with others is vital to growth in ministry, business and life in general. Moreover, a great leader must know how to communicate, both to a crowded room or in a quiet corner of a coffee shop.
Under the Communications menu, you’ll find the following categories: Coffee Break, Networking and Social Media. Under these menu options you’ll find a wealth of resources and lesson learned, on how to interact with friends, neighbours and the world around us.
Let’s started with the most personal. After all, who doesn’t like a good Coffee Break?
- Why Meeting for Coffee is Really About Relationships
- How Meeting for Coffee is a Biblical concept
- How Coffee Shops Help Me Quench More than Thirst
Networking can happen in a variety of settings and through any number of tools.
- The Benefit of Having a Staff Meeting Full of Friends
- Why I Started Hosting Skype Interviews
- How the Church Can Benefit From Cooperating with Community Organizations
Let’s not forget about online communications and the growing world of Social Media.
- Why Your Pastor Should Embrace Social Media
- Should Social Media Have a Place in the Church?
- Learning How to Navigate the Social Media Jungle
A Word On Social Media
You may be thinking to yourself, “Why do I need Facebook? What’s a Tweet? Isn’t our webpage enough?“
Alas, the answer is “No. Unfortunately, your webpage is not enough.”
Adding to social media giants like Facebook and Twitter, networks like Pinterest, Linked-In, Google+, Instagram and many others are etching out their mark within our modern social structure. Whether you’re a business owner or ministry lead, you’re likely so overwhelmed with it all; you don’t even know where to start.
I believe I can help. I can guide you and your team through the ocean of social networking. With clarity, I can explain the key points of each social network and their value to your ministry or cause. Moreover, I can empower you to design and maintain your profiles and pages and their content. Within a few hours, your team could be sailing on the high seas of social media, navigating your organization towards new destinations.
Allow me to invest in your team or ministry. At your convenience, feel free to contact me at 867-335-7524 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, check out my Contact page or catch me on one of the following social networks.
- Follow me on Twitter @LeadBiblically
- Like me on Facebook at Facebook.com/LeadBiblically
- Follow me on Pinterest at Pinterest.com/LeadBiblically
- Add me on Google+ at Plus.Google.com/LeadBiblically
- Follow me on Instagram at Instagram.com/LeadBiblically
- Connect with me on LinkedIn at LinkedIn.com/In/LeadBiblically