From His Book “In the Grip of Grace“.
“Are you aware that he turned his back on the castle? Are you aware that he never speaks of home?“
This story has really impacted me.
Throughout the past 4 years, I have come back to this story several times (as you can see below). My apologies if some of the content seems repetitive.
Lucado’s tale continues to impress me and I couldn’t help but to share it again and again, as I felt led to do so.
So here they are.
Check out the following posts on this fascinating tale, the evidence from Romans 2 and the connections within the local church.
- Our Perceived Right to Scoff in Judgement
- For All Have Sinned and Fall Short of the Father’s Castle
- Lucado’s “Parable Of The River” (Pt. 1)
- Lucado’s “Parable Of The River” (Pt. 2)
- Lucado’s “Parable Of The River” (Pt. 3)
Join the Conversation, Leave Your Thoughts
What is your favourite literary work by author, Max Lucado?