The adventures of Joseph have filled many a Sunday School classroom over the years.
Joseph’s life is one of the greatest Biblical accounts, showing that strong dependency on God can lead to amazing things! To be sure, Joseph experienced much heartache over his years. However, the blessing that God poured out on him in return for his faithfulness was astounding.
Over the past few years, I have taken much comfort from Joseph’s life, when times are tough. For a couple of reasons actually.
1. It’s easy to look at Joseph’s life and realize my life’s not that bad.
2. No matter how bad my life might get, God always sees me and allows certain trials to come my way, ultimately for my betterment.
3. God’s blessing will eventually follow my faithfulness to Him and His plan for me, regardless of the struggles I may endure.
Check out the following updated posts based on Joseph’s life of adventure, as outlined in the book of Genesis.
- We Can’t Eat Money When the Food Runs Out
- How to Deal with Constant Disappointment
- Why We Should Read Through Joseph’s Adventure
- Would We Survive without China?
Are you experiencing a time of trial, struggling in your dependence on God?
Wondering why I’m updating my archived posts? Click HERE for a brief explanation.