As I stated in my last post, my blog has moved to self-hosted WordPress or WordPress.org.
During this process, I realised that many of my subscribers and/or followers did not transfer over. Even at this moment, many of you are expecting this post to be sent straight to your inbox. However, it will not arrive. At least, not until tech. support help me retrieve you all!
Nevertheless, there is another way.
If you would like to receive my posts on a regular basis, there are a few options; depending on your preferences.
- Email Subscription: If you would like to receive each post straight to your inbox each morning, this is the option for you. Underneath the Search box to the right of this post, you will find a title reading Subscribe. Simply type your email address into the box below this title then click the “Subscribe Now!” button.
- WordPress Follow: Some of you are fellow bloggers and/or WordPress users. If so, simply click the “Follow” button that appears in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. For none-WordPress users, this is another way to subscribe via email.
- RSS Feed: Some of you may be avid blog readers have discovered the power of feed readers like BlogLines or Feedly. To add JeremyNortonBlog to your RSS feed, simply click the small orange RSS button under the “Subscribe Now!” button.
- Facebook: The Facebook News Feed is becoming the catch-all for much more than just updates from friends and family. Click the “Like” button under the Facebook sidebar title and future posts will appear in your news feed.
- Twitter: For those of you who prefer your media 140 characters at a time, this option is available as well! Simply click the “Follow” button under the Twitter sidebar title to have future posts in your Twitter feed.
- Other Social Networks: Perhaps you prefer pic-based Instagram, business savvy LinkedIn or you’ve been captured by the mysterious Google+. As a social media fanatic, you can find me on any of the above social networks, or any of the following: Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo, Tumblr, Path or Glipho.
Regardless of the medium in which you read future posts or connect with me, please know that I am very thankful for your support.
Over the past few years, so many of you (friends, family members and people I have never even met) have graciously given up time out of each busy day to read my writing. It is absolutely humbling and I can not adequately express how grateful I am.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
If you’re interested in connecting further, please feel free to contact me at your convenience through my contact page or just give me a call at 587-433-1018.
In the future, what topics or themes would you like to see more of at JeremyNortonBlog.com? What type of content would benefit you the most?